1.15.2007

I've Lost My Mind!...I Mean My Memory!

Okay, I know some of you saw that coming...ha ha ha.

Actually, what I'm referring to is my poor little laptop; she is out of memory. And for now that translates to no blogging for the next few days, and no progress on fun photo/video projects. What's a girl to do?

This weekend I'll be purchasing an external hard drive with massive amounts of memory so that I can blog, photograph, edit video, upload and download to my little heart's content. Until then, I believe I will use good ol' paper and pen and write down all these little ideas floating around in my head. Oh, and I'll continue to devour my Su Doku book (yes!).

By the way, I know that I promised to review and give a brief synopsis of Art and Fear, but the book has suddenly disappeared. Does anyone know where it got to? In the mean time, you can look forward to at least a few posts on it once I get my hands on another copy.

Peace!

2 comments:

madre-terra said...

OH, you and Xan are soulmates. She loves SuDoKu.
While you're out there buying some memory. Make sure you get the package that includes "memory I will need when I am 75". That way you are covered.
Looking forward to have you up and running like the bionic woman.

madre-terra said...

Hello? Hello!
Was it too late?
Have you forgotten your blog?