1.06.2007

Extreme Makeover: Blog Edition


Oh Thank Heaven for 2007!





As I sit here battling an allergy headache while basking at the open window in the January sun, I cannot help thinking forward to this the seventh year of the third millennium. It's the year of the pig, the year of Pisces, the international polar year, the international heliophysical year...I know, I know. I need not say more. It is quite obvious that this is going to be a great year!


And what better than to welcome it in with cherry blossoms in January and the faint whispers of such '06 sayings as "there's no such thing as global warming" still ringing in my head. The only thing that would make this even better would be a makeover!


My dear friends (there are three of you, right?), I am pleased to announce the passing of the Minima era; the customized Rounders template is here to stay! It reflects more of who I am, it speaks to my rounded edges, it's green!


In addition to the new look, in 2007 I am going to be more dedicated to my blog. This year you can look forward to adventure, humor, love, travel and a new blog that will showcase some of my other talents (yes, other than rambling incessantly to myself). In the coming weeks, you will get to hear all about the mystery in my life that is Kali the Hindu God, the Jester, and the Siamese Fighting Fish.


Stay tuned for all the excitement that '07 will bestow upon us...

2 comments:

madre-terra said...

I'm tuned in and ready to go......

madre-terra said...

BTW...I read your profile.
I love "Everybody Poops".
We're soul sisters.