10.31.2006

Boo!

Happy Halloween! Here are a few pics from the festivities that have occured over the last few days. First, here's the pumpkin I carved in less that 20 minutes flat for the neightborhood kids' viewing pleasure. I'm home alone on this spooky evening, and it's the first time I've realized how much work this holiday is!


Here's a view of my attempt to make the front stoop look fun and festive. Also thrown together last minute...


This is me and my boss (a.k.a. Super Girl and Batwoman) at the annual Sugarloaf Halloween party in Somerset!


This is my favorite picture of the evening. This is Dustin, one of the exhibitors, as Super Sized guy. I think we look very menacing...

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooo sister you could definitely go platinum sometime and look fantabulous! fun!!